Monday, February 27, 2012














































There are some many Simple machines but these are only 6.





This is a Wheel-barrow. It has a fulcrume, which is in the middle. I found it on my wheel-barrow. It makes work easier because it lefts up so it would make the work about 2 times easier.





This is a screw, which I found in my garage. It is used to put things together. It is an inclinded plane that is wraped around a clinder.






This is an ax, which is found in my garage. It is used to cut up wood. An ax is an inclinded plane, well, 2 inclinded planes but back to back. When it is like that, 2 inclinded planes, it is called a wedge. A wedge makes it easier, because it splits the work so it could make work easier.






























This is a Skate board, which has 4 wheels. I found it in my garage, the fulcrume is in the middle.
























This is a slide, which is an inclined plane. I found it on my little sis' play set. The inclined plane makes work a bit easier to go down or up things.












This is an old pully, which, is a pully. My mom found it in a really old barn. The pully makes work easier because it helps pull up heavy loads.















































































































































































































































































2 comments: